Friday, September 23, 2011

Why is the battery life on my cell phone so short all of a sudden? And how do I go about fixing this?

My cell phone battery life used to last for a few weeks before it would completely drain. Sometimes, however, I would charge my phone before the battery life had completely drained.



Since the battery life is shorter now, I've been waiting for it to completely drain before I began to charge it again. It's still been dying on my after a couple of days after charging. Is there a way to fix this?Why is the battery life on my cell phone so short all of a sudden? And how do I go about fixing this?there could be multiple reasons:

Blutooth

Extra things like AT%26amp;T's 3G network (i believe you can shut that off and use regular network)

Lights

Vibrate

Battery could be shot-bad, needs to be replacedWhy is the battery life on my cell phone so short all of a sudden? And how do I go about fixing this?buy a new battery. rechargeable batteries have a limited life, and its probably dying.Why is the battery life on my cell phone so short all of a sudden? And how do I go about fixing this?My mom's battery would start to dye after a 15 minute phone call so she had to get a new phone because ironically enough a phone with rebates was cheaper than a new battery.

They told her a battery usually last 20 months, with sprint you have a two year contract with them, that means the battery is suppose to crap out 4 months before your contract agreement is up with them. I think it's a conspiracy.Why is the battery life on my cell phone so short all of a sudden? And how do I go about fixing this?My father works in the battery industry and I got him to read this for you. Apparently this is a common problem with batteries.



My father says that http://www.ultracheapbatteries.com is the place to go to find your replacement battery.
  • cool name for a band
  • bird
  •