Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How long should a the battery charge last on a Blackberry storm?

I have a Blackberry storm and the battery only last about a day and a half. I know its not a duff battery because for work I have a Blackberry curve which last for four to five days. I have switched batterys around and its still the same. So has anyone got any idea if there a setting to make the life of the charge longer?How long should a the battery charge last on a Blackberry storm?This is weird because....



Your storm possesses a newer operating system, (which is either 4.7 or 5.0) is more efficient at handling energy than your curve which (which is probably running either 4.2 or 4.5).



What may be causing the low battery life is, for one thing; the large touch screen which requires more power to operate, and you may also have many background applications running on your storm rather than your curve which you use for work. (i.e. facebook, ebay).How long should a the battery charge last on a Blackberry storm?Well my blackberry bold last about 1.5-2 days...bearing I mind I am a very heavy user! What surprised me is how long your battery lasts! I was gonna get the storm but heard that the battery couldn't even see you through a day!