Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I remove the battery cover from my samsung a737 phone?

I swear the manual isn't helping. I wanna know how to slip off the back cover to expose the battery underneath, but I can't seem to do so. Can somebody help please?



With step by step pictures or a video maybe? Thanks!How do I remove the battery cover from my samsung a737 phone?I KNOW!! I have the same problem currently. AHHHHow do I remove the battery cover from my samsung a737 phone?I have the a737 also but it seems easy for me just push firmly onto the top battery cover with the inside of your thumb (the part thts like connectd to ur palm) nd slide up

Report Abuse

How do I remove the battery cover from my samsung a737 phone?I saw three requests for help with this problem with LAME answers (read the directions- DUH!).

SO after fooling around with my phone I used a push pin in the center of the cover where it meets the case and pushed in a bit. It was enough to disengage the plastic tab that holds it on. Lousy design.

Report Abuse

How do I remove the battery cover from my samsung a737 phone?Just try to slide it out rather than lift the cover up and out (see other comments)

Report Abuse