Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I use a small solar panel to charge my 4AA battery pack for my remote blinds?

The blinds are so high and the batteries need to be replaced just about every six months. I would love to just put some sort of small solar panel to power the battery pack now. It uses 4 AA batteries. If I could some how incorporate a charger in there, that would be great. Thank you.How do I use a small solar panel to charge my 4AA battery pack for my remote blinds?It might be considerably more economical to simply run longer wires to put the battery pack in a more convenient location. Four batteries are about 6 volts. You would have to replace the batteries with NiCad or other rechargeable cells, which typically have a lower total voltage and then buy a 6 volt panel and wire it across the battery pack. One company that makes panels http://www.sunsei.com/ seems to have only 12 volt prepared panels (for car batteries) on a quick glance at their site. They talk about, in their store ads, about matching a panel to a battery pack so a regulator is not needed.How do I use a small solar panel to charge my 4AA battery pack for my remote blinds?Really good prices here: http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-sto
  • for hunting squirrel
  • how can i restadeletehedge
  •