Monday, September 19, 2011

What is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?

I have generally gathered that 40 - 50$ is the probable cost of a new battery. A repair shop quoted me $96 plus a disposal cost to install an Interstate battery. Is this reasonable? How much will the disposal cost likely be? If I don't install it myself, how much should I generally expect to pay? Does anyone install for free? Thanks!What is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?i believe from my profession that hands down interstate is the best battery that money can buy. Buy a cheaper one and you'll get what you pay for.as far as labor most shops charge 15 min. labor according to there labor rate. if the labor rate is $100per hour then $25. would be correct.What is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?Should be free installation.What is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?free install

free disposal



Some people actually buy dead batteries.



They need to be recycled or disposed of properly.



There is no charge for battery dealers for the old ones.

They actually get money back for the core.What is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?a good battery cost between 40 %26amp; 50 bucks, but who doesn't know how to install their own battery..... it's easyWhat is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?If you have a car, you should know how to install a battery...It depends on what quality battery for your car what it will cost.What is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?You can even go to walmart or local auto parts store.. If you buy it at the auto parts store and ask them to help you they will do it for free..also they will credit you money for disposal ( yes they will take your old battery back) So it should be very simple.. Good luckWhat is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?To be honest I wouldn't do it. First there are shops that will install your battery for free. If there is a battery plus store they do it and lots of %26quot;auto stores%26quot; will do it for free. Interstate is a good brand as is die hard (sears) and most other %26quot;name%26quot; brands. Almost all car batteries are made by Johnson Controls or Interstate.What is the best brand of car battery for my 01 Toyota Corolla? What should I expect to pay for installation?THAT'S A FAIR PRICE BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO PROBABLY CHECK THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED TO SEE IF THE ALTERNATOR IS OKAY.



THE INTERSTATE BATTERIES ARE VERY GOOD.



DISPOSAL FEE IS $3.00.