Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I get low battery and incoming TMs to beep through my bluetooth using M Droid?

Every phone I have ever had gave an audible signal of low battery or incoming tms on the bluetooth that was paired with the phone. The Motorola Droid does not have that feature. I get notification of incoming calls but thats it. I want to know how to get other notifications using a bluetooth. Oh it's not the bluetooth, I have tried others.How can I get low battery and incoming TMs to beep through my bluetooth using M Droid?It's the phone.



The Bluetooth support on Android, hate to say it as I own a Moto Droid myself, really s***s.



If you have a A2DP (i.e. %26quot;media%26quot; bluetooth) headset you get a bit more that's transmitted through Bluetooth, but not the regular voice-only Bluetooth.



I got a cheapo stereo A2DP compatible Bluetooth from my local BigLots! so that works, but I don't get all the warning sounds and whatnot.



---

Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days

Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue.