Friday, June 3, 2011

How often should I charge my cell phone battery?

I usually charge my phone once every couple of days when it gets down to the last line and the battery is about to die. I heard if you charge your battery too much, like every day, then in the long run, it'll make the battery last not as long. But if you charge it less often, it'll last you a lot longer in the long run. Is this true or just a myth? Will it hurt my battery if I charge it every night or make it have a shorter life span? By the way, I have a black motorola razr phone.How often should I charge my cell phone battery?Yes you are charging it almost correctly.

Any rechargeable battery has a lifespan of 1000 charging/discharging cycles. so more frequently you charge it less the life. And this is not a myth. Remember every new battery takes up to 18 hrs for 1st charging and 3-4 complete discharging are suggested for better functioning.How often should I charge my cell phone battery?Will thats only nokia phones cause they have this kind of battery thing in their battery so their phones u cant over charge it like every day only when its abou to die. ANd motorola is ok u can charge it every day if u want its ok to over charge!