Friday, June 3, 2011

How long is the battery supposed to last on a Palm Centro?

I just got my Palm Centro yesterday, and I charged it once. I only have used about 30 minutes of talk time, and within the first few hours, it lost a lot of battery. Is this normal, or should I take it back? How long is the battery supposed to last? How long is the battery supposed to last on a Palm Centro?It should last about 4 hours if you were to talk on it the whole time, also when you 1st get your phone you should be charging it for a minimum of 24 hours. If your battery is already dead, it may be faulty and you can try to get a new one but I'm pretty sure batteries aren't covered under warranty. You can always get a new one for cheap and then you will have 2 batteries . 1 can be used as a back up.

http://www.needbattery.com/Search/index.How long is the battery supposed to last on a Palm Centro?mine normally lasts like 5 days.

but i never talk on it, i only text and stuff.



make sure you've charged it all the way before taking it off the charger. that might help.



i wouldn't return it just yet. wait like a week or so and if it still doesn't stay charged long, take it back.How long is the battery supposed to last on a Palm Centro?It should last the whole day at the very least. Internet uses a lot of battery power. If you just got it you may have not let the battery charge long enough. Sometimes batteries read full but can still be charged. If it continues I would ask for a new battery or buy an extra to always keep one charged and ready to go.How long is the battery supposed to last on a Palm Centro?I had a Palm Treo, I've noticed that all PDA's have horrible battery life. If it's one of those devices that you can't turn the physical device off, it's more than likely it's one of those devices that really REALLY suck. :How long is the battery supposed to last on a Palm Centro?|it depends what your doing. I talk and text a lot and it usually lasts about a day..