Friday, June 3, 2011

How long does it take for a laptop battery to die?

I bought a brand new laptop. I got a top of the line, windows 7 laptop that cost $1000. I bought it 2 months ago and I love it but now the battery is shot. If it's plugged in, it works. But if I unplug it, it says I have 10% battery life. Why is my battery already shot on a brand new laptop? I can't take it back because I bought it in a different state and I moved and no longer have the box or anything. How much does the batteries cost and where do I buy them?How long does it take for a laptop battery to die?It shouldn't matter where you bought the laptop and where you've moved to, the manufacturer is responsible for the product, not the retailer. Contact the manufacturer and tell them about the battery problem. It should be covered under the warranty if it's only a couple of months old. Good luck!How long does it take for a laptop battery to die?Hey you can go for below model. Please visit below link.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-Compaq-P
  • hair spray
  • fish
  •