Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Samsung moment has too many problems, how can i switch to the palm pixi?

Okay, so im REALLY unhappy with my samsung moment. There are so many problems with it, i would like to switch to the palm pixi because its smaller and it would cost less each month.



Problems with the moment:

1. Very slow %26amp; delayed,

2. recieves texts 10-45 minutes late.

3. text messages ALWAYS fail when trying to send.

4. battery life SUCKS. i get about 6 hours of use.

5. when i tried to plug in my phone charger the screen shut down and turned black.

6. when someone calls me, it sometimes goes straight to voice mail %26amp; my phone is on.

7. my charger broke right away.

8. it randomly goes into airplane mode.





how much is the palm pixi if i were to switch phones, %26amp; how much is it a month. Would it be cheaper if i bought it at bestbuy or sprint? Would i be able to exchange phones for free?Samsung moment has too many problems, how can i switch to the palm pixi?I have the samsung moment, and I absolutely love it!



1. This will happen with any touch screen phone. I dnt see a big problem. Patience.

2. Never had this happen, ever. Maybe you have bad service.

3. I've only had this happen about 7-8 times, and I've had my phone 3 months.

4. This will happen with ANY smart phone. The rest of my family has blackberries, and their batteries are worse than the moment.

5. Never had this happen.

6. Ok? Never had this happen.

7. Never had this happen.

8. Yes, this has happened about 3 times...but it's no biggie. Just turn it back off?



You CANNOT exchange phones for free(unless of course you are w/i the 30 day period.)