Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How long is the battery life on the xbox 360 battery pack?

I was planning to get a battery pack and charger for my xbox 360 controllers but I was wondering if it's worth and what the battery life is, or if it's better to just get a battery charger and rechargeable AA batteries.How long is the battery life on the xbox 360 battery pack?dont use those. get a battery charger and some duracell nimh rechargeable batteries 2000mah and up. you wont regret it.How long is the battery life on the xbox 360 battery pack?its around 25 hours per Charge, It's a great buy unless you have multiple controllers you might want to get some third party controller stations.How long is the battery life on the xbox 360 battery pack?I have been very happy with my rechargeable battery packs. I have the Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit which can charge two packs at a time. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EYF You can get it in white or black and it always keeps the packs charged. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ELJ