Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How come my laptop battery flashes both 25% and 75% when I press the button on the battery?

My laptop hasn't been working on battery power lately and I want to know if it's a problem with the actual battery or my laptop. Like I said, the battery power button DIRECTLY ON THE BATTERY is indicating 25% and 75% and that doesn't make sense to me. Thanks in advance for the help!How come my laptop battery flashes both 25% and 75% when I press the button on the battery?A few possibilities come to mind



1) You have a 2 battery system

2) You have a bad battery

3) Your power supply inside the computer has something wrong with it.



Those are just a few reasons, there are still others. Without further information on your system, I can't give you a more definitive answer.