Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to save the battery on a battery wireless mouse with no power button?

How to save the battery on a battery wireless mouse with no power button? I have a Microsoft 5000 mouse and I usually leave my PC on 24/7. Will this be constantly killing the battery, or is the battery barely used with the mouse is in idle state?How to save the battery on a battery wireless mouse with no power button?Take the batteries out when your sleepingHow to save the battery on a battery wireless mouse with no power button?yeah.you would generally say the best three times charge and discharge cycles, while the laptop battery discharge time should not exceed 12 hours in order to activate the battery maximum performance .I buy a laptop battery from this

:http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk.

their waiter told me..

Report Abuse