Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is the Toshiba Satellite A660 good for college?

I'm interested in a fully upgraded Toshiba Satellite A660 for college next year. How is Toshiba in general? The main thing that is I want to know about is the battery life, they don't talk about it anywhere on the website. How long would the battery life last with an upgraded 12 cell lithium ion battery? How much does the actual battery stick out from the laptop? I just don't want an annoying bulk sticking out from my laptop as i move it around.



Thanks for any answers.Is the Toshiba Satellite A660 good for college?Looks like a great computer to me. Try and look for some reviews online for the battery itself. Usually upgraded batters are a little bulkier, but chances are if won't mess with the form factor, too much. I would imagine it would be made to be functional (and not stick out from the laptop as it moves around).
  • pets
  • mobile
  •