Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you remove the stainless steel back of a watch to reach the battery ?

The battery of my watch has died, and I really need to change it. I have the new battery, but I don't know how to put it in without denting my watch. It's really expensive, so I'm scared. What do I do ?

I don't want to take it to a watch mechanic cause it's seriously expensive.How do you remove the stainless steel back of a watch to reach the battery ?Take it to a jeweler. They will often change the battery for you if you buy it from them.How do you remove the stainless steel back of a watch to reach the battery ?With some watches you need a specialty tool, others a sharp object like a thin flat screwdriver.



An expensive watch! take it to a jeweler.



almost every store will refuse to replace the battery if they didn't sold the watch to you. they will not have that model available to replace it for you if they brake it. that is what I was told by them.



glHow do you remove the stainless steel back of a watch to reach the battery ?if you can't afford to take it to a jeweler, then why have it? just use a hammer, that should do the trick. have you even called anyone to see what they charge to change the battery?
  • a serious concern
  • best for cleaning bed sheets
  •