Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I remove a battery installed backwards on a panasonic camcorder?

I do not know the model number and I do not want to break the camera. I have a backup battery so I'm not worried about breaking it.How do I remove a battery installed backwards on a panasonic camcorder?I cannot begin to understand how you did that? Does the camera have a warranty plan? Purchasing a warranty plan is always a good idea when purchasing appliances. Do you still have the manual? If so there usually is a phone number for customer service inside. Otherwise go on the internet and see if you can find a website for that camcorder. I wish you luck!! Hopefully you didn't have a very special tape inside it. Can you still use the camera by plugging it into the wall? I hope so because then you could just use it indoors or a long extension cord out in your front yard.How do I remove a battery installed backwards on a panasonic camcorder?If you don't know how to properly insert the battery in the first place, then I doubt you will be able to handle removing it. You should take the camcorder to a service center and maybe they will be kind enough to do it for you for littlle $$$.